ETERATION BİLİŞİM ÇÖZÜMLERİ TİCARET A.Ş.
You can apply from https://www.eteration.com/jobs
REŞİTPAŞA Mah. KATAR Cad. TEKNOKENT ARI 3 Sit. No: 4 / B202 SARIYER / İSTANBUL
Business Analyst - REF-2020-337İlan Tarihi: 8.4.2020 Çarşamba
- Minimum 2+ years of business analysis, system analysis and/or product owner experience
- Experience in requirement management and planning
- To be able to elicit, analyze, validate and document business, system, organizational and/or operational requirements
- Able to help determine solutions to business or technical problems by attending at modeling activities such as data modeling, process modeling, functional – user centered design
- Responsible for the client satisfaction from the solution determined
- Able to manage change
- Experience in writing effective use cases and/or software requirements specifications
- Experience in writing scope for proposals.
- Superior verbal and written communications.
- Superior analytical, problem solving, decision making skills
- Experience in business processes management, SOA, databases, portals and web technologies are important assets
- Experience in the interpretation of business rules and requirements for technical systems
- Experience at government projects
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development analysis and modeling
- Knowledge of software development and/or project life cycle and methodologies
- University degree in Management Information Science, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, other disciplines must demonstrate strong IT experience from a recognized institution.
- Fluency in English (Must be able to operate in an all English work environment)
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Proactive, adaptive to changing circumstances and demands
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients at all levels.
- Able to develop creative, breakthrough approaches and solutions to complex problems.
- Understand technical and organizational aspects of all related areas
- An attention to detail and commitment to drive problems through to resolution
- Eagerness for research and improvement
- Continually read and review documents posted and provide feedback where information is lacking or required.
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements
- Able to manage conflicts
- A good team player who is willing to take initiatives and assume additional responsibilities
- Must be willing to travel
- Male candidates must not have military service obligations
Eteration is searching for professionals to work in its Project Office team. We support and strengthen our customers in all phases that include consultation, design, development, testing, implementation, and training courses that are followed by operations in daily business with custom-made software solutions.
The business analyst will be responsible for identifying the business needs of our clients and stakeholders to help determine solutions to business problems.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for requirements development and requirements management. Specifically, the Business Analyst will elicit, analyze, validate and document business, organizational and/or operational requirements within the project or pre-sales phases.
The Business Analyst will be a key facilitator within our projects, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solution team.
|Tecrübe Yılı(En az):||2|
|Çalışma Şekli:||Tam zamanlı|